The „safelight“ for the mobile use
It is nothing new that light equals safety. With the introduction of the 4000A X SERIES, we greatly paid attention to the aspect of work safety and the maximum usability.
The strenghts of the 4000A X luminaires such as hour-long, cableless operation, homogeneous and glare-free light proved worthy, even under hardest operating conditions. With the 4000A X1 SIGNAL SERIES, we created a new generation of professional lights that pay special attention to the topic of safety.
With a specially developed LED array, the 4000A X1 SIGNAL lights not only capable to produce homogeneous, white working light, but also can be switched to a colourful flashing light.
This signalling light belongs to the strongest signalling light sources that are available in the form of a hand light. Usually, common mobile lights treat their colourful signalling function rather shabbily with signalling light power of one to three Watts. The X1 SIGNAL lights are capable of producing its signalling light with the same power (up to 12 Watts) as the powerful working light. The difference is clearly visible and perceptible even over great distances. Because the right light can save lives.
With a great variety of accessories like vehicle fixture, carrying handle, vehicle charger, magnet fixtures, stands etc., you are equipped for all cases and situations with the 4000A X SERIES.
- Extremely robust, because the luminaire body is made of plane aluminium
- Impact-resistant diffusing lens made of polycarbonate
- Non-slip, rubberized operating elements that can be operated without problems even with gloves
- High-quality lithium ion technology provides stable power through all temperature fields
EXTREMELY STRONG LIGHT
- Glare-free, homogeneous light production via high-power LED area arrays.
- High-power signalling light function for maximum safety and visibility
- The SETO SAFE LIGHT system avoids glaring in the long term and therefore the „seeing of bright spots afterwards“ in contrast to other LED light sources
- Light power of the working light steplessly adjustable and therefore ready for every situation
- Operation possible with integrated batteries and/or the charger provided with the delivery
- Early recognition of low battery capacity via Low Battery Message System (LBMS)
- Integrated „Take Me Home“ feature makes finding the luminaire in the dark possible
- Great accessory variety for optional use like vehicle charging, magnet fixtures, stand fixtures etc.
|Temperature (max)||40 °C|
|Temperature (min)||-30 °C|
|Power Consumption||20 W|
|Battery Capacity||99 Wh|
|Operating Time (High Level)||4,5 h|
|Operating Time (Low Level)||30 h|
|Charge Time||4,5 h|
|Charger||Euro plug 100-240V AC Output 16.8 V 2 A|
|Battery Type||3x Li-lon|
|Battery Voltage||14,8 V|
|Battery Capacity (Cell)||2.200 mAh|
|Luminous Flux (real)||3.000 lm|
|Colour Temperature||5.000 K|
|4000A X_X1 SIGNAL_DE_Rev 02.2.pdf||(ca. 11,1 MB)|
|(4000A X_X1 SIGNAL_DE_Rev 02.2.pdf)|
|4000A X_X1 SIGNAL_EN_Rev 02.2.pdf||(ca. 11,1 MB)|
|(4000A X_X1 SIGNAL_EN_Rev 02.2.pdf)|
|Datenblatt||(ca. 0,8 MB)|
|(DAT_4000A X SERIE_DE_Rev 02.pdf)|
|Datasheet||(ca. 1,2 MB)|
|(DAT_4000A X SERIE_EN_Rev 02.2.pdf)|
|Konformitätserklärung||(ca. 0,4 MB)|
|Gebrauchsanleitung / Instruction for use||(ca. 0,4 MB)|
|(MAN_4000A X SERIE_DE EN_Rev 01.1.pdf)|
|Montageanleitung_Tragegriff_DE_Rev 03.pdf||(ca. 0,3 MB)|