ALDEBARAN® HI-LINE LED
- The alternative to common high bay downlights
- Excellent light performance
- Glare-free thanks to specially matted spread screens
- Up to 200 Watts LED power at a length of just 1.5 m
- Usable in indoor and outdoor areas (IP65)
- Constant luminous flux without mentionable degradation
- Robust and impervious aluminium housing
- No replacement of the illuminants necessary (maintenance costs therefore are obsolete)
The HI-LINE LED series is a new LED based hall illumination which finds its optimal place of action in a height of up to approx. 8 meters.
An excellent luminous efficiency with low power consumption at the same time underlines the simple recipe which is the basis for the construction of this luminaire: Modest elegance in combination with excellent performance and an efficiency level that is quite convincing.
The results of these ingredients are the products of the HI-LINE LED series. As much luminaire as possible, and as much luminous efficiency as possible.
As an alternative to the conventional high bay downlights that take significantly more space, the HI-LINE LED series provides considerably more homogeneous light thanks to its specially calculated light beam characteristics.
|Luminant||SMD LED 2835|
|Luminous Flux (real)||16.000 lm|
|Colour Temperature||5.000 K|
|Input Voltage||100-240 V|
|Mains Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Type of Current||AC|
|Power Consumption||120 W|
|Temperature (max)||50 °C|
|Front Window||Polycarbonate (milky)|
|Temperature (min)||-30 °C|