EX Floodlight 120 W, 5000K, RA 70, Grey
- High luminous efficacy, low energy consumption, maintenance-free
- Compact design, optimal cooling, therefore also suitable for the high temperature range
- Type of protection: Ex db IIC T3 / T4 Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T195 ° C / T130 ° C Db
- Classification G (gas): Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22
- Also suitable for particularly damp and corrosive environments
- IP Class: IP66
- CRI: >70
The latest generation of LEDs allows the use of this technology now also extensively in the EX-protected environment. Thanks to the high efficiency of energy consumption can be reduced up to 70% over conventional Lösungenum - combined with maintenance-free light bulb!
The design of the SETO EX FLOODLIGHT allows a very compact design and optimal cooling. This makes the use in high-temperature environment possible in humid and corrosive environments and in areas with very limited space.
Typical applications are refineries, offshore platforms, power plants, gas stations, shipyards, tunnels, pumping stations, substation and military bases.
|Luminous Flux||12.500 lm|
|Input Voltage||90-305 V|
|Power Consumption||120 W|
|Model||SETO EX MC-120 W|
|Temperature (max)||40 °C|
|Zone||1, 2, 21, 22|
|Temperature (min)||-40 °C|